Pest control that’s safe for your family, pets and the environment
Go Green With Clean & Green Pest Managers
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of pests? That’s doesn’t have a negative impact on your surrounding environment.You can feel good about choosing Clean & Green Pest Managers. We’re committed to environmentally friendly pest control solutions that are safe for your family, pets, and the environment. Our technicians are trained in IPM (Integrated Pest Management), which means we use the least toxic methods possible while still getting results.
Our products are biodegradable and non-accumulative meaning they are gentle on the environment.
We are the first truely green pest control company in Australia.
Plant derived products and environmentally conscious methods used.
Safe for non-target animals such as predatory birds, reptiles, possums and pollinators such as bees. Due to our careful selection of products and integrated pest management techniques.
As a proudly Australian owned family business we are committed to the preservation of Australia’s native wildlife and work and support local wildlife groups to ensure our services are as environmentally conscious as possible.
As pest management professionals we often get calls from customers worried about pests such as ants, fleas, cockroaches, spiders, termites and rodents invading their homes. Not only can these pests cause major damage to your property they can also spread dangerous diseases when left in your home or office, as well as cause a range of potential health issues.
While people are worried about these pests and want to eradicate them, they are also very concerned about the impacts of pest control treatments on their surrounding environment, family and pets are looking for safer, greener and more environmentally responsible alternatives.
But why choose specialists in green pest control methods? Let’s find out.
What’s Green Pest Control?
Green pest control is still a relatively new concept in Australia but is slowly growing in popularity as many people are now becoming concerned about their impact on the environment and are looking for services for their property’s or businesses that are environmentally minded
Our Green pest control services use safe and environmentally friendly methods of pest control as well as the implementation of integrated pest management solutions. Oftentimes, this means forgoing chemicals and choosing natural treatments that involve management of the environment and its pest issues rather than obliteration.
Every pest species has its own habitat requirements for shelter, moisture, food, light and temperature. If the right habitat occurs in your house, pests can move in. Chemical treatments can kill them for a time, but if their habitat is still present, they will come back.
Our green pest control treatments are a tailor-made solution based on our in-depth knowledge of the behaviour of the pest species we are targeting and an understanding of the habitat that they need to survive in your house. Using the insights gained during the inspection period, we can develop an effective plan to remove pests and only treat areas that need to be treated.
Rather than applying a blanket approach, eco-friendly pest control focuses on each individual situation and the client’s needs to develop a treatment program they are comfortable with. In many cases, the inside of the home or facility does not need to be directly treated at all, and the treatment of key harbourage areas such as subfloors, roof and cavity areas suffice for controlling an infestation.
Why Should You Choose Clean & Green Pest Managers?
Clean & Green Pest Management is a family-owned and operated company serving residential and commercial clients throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. Our licensed and trained pest controllers specialise in safe and sustainable natural pest control services. We believe that the sustainability of any ecosystem requires management—not obliteration.
As environmentally conscious pest control technicians, we look to apply green practices wherever possible and operate using the latest scientific means for population control. We strive to give you the best experience possible in terms of value for money, proper education, and clear communication about how we implement our services and treatments.
What Products Do We Use for Eco-Friendly Pest Management?
The treatment products used by the Clean & Green team are the most environmentally safe chemicals on the market today. These are botanical-based products some derived from the chrysanthemum flower which contain Pyrethrum, a naturally occurring substance found in Pyrethrum daisies.
Because they are water-based and fully biodegradable and non-accumulative, these products are very effective at controlling pests while doing no harm to people and mammals, thanks to their low toxicity. In fact, they are less toxic than many common household cleaning products you may have at home, meaning there is no need for you to leave the house when our pest control services are being undertaken. Of course, we are always careful to inform you in advance of any extra precautions you may want to take for pets and children.
In addition to chemical treatment, we also advise on habitat modifications and integrated pest management solutions so we can work with you to make your home less attractive to pest species.
What Is Green Integrated Pest Management?
Green Integrated Pest Management is at the heart of all our green pest control services which is a combination of a number (IPM) techniques and methodology instead of the traditional outdated approach. Some of the main differences in our IPM methods include:
- Reducing the Use of Pesticides: Instead of relying exclusively on chemicals alone, Clean & Green Pest Managers staff carry out extensive training to be able to provide the lowest risk, eco-friendly treatment options available and instruct our technicians only to use pest control products to targeted areas where required.
- Preventing Pest Infestations: Clean & Green Pest Managers understand how disruptive a pest infestation can be for a home owner or a business. Therefore, at the core of our green pest control program, we work on implementing or educating our customers on preventative measures such as sealing entry points to prevent pests such as ants and cockroaches as well as rodents from getting into your home or business. Our extensive knowledge of pests and years of quality industry experience let us be able to quickly and efficiently identify these areas of concern and offer suggestions on the best preventative measures available as well as help them implement these measures to create a pest-free environment
- Targeted Pest Control Solutions: One of the biggest issues with traditional pest control services is the eradication of non-target insects and animals we are acutely aware of this and through our extensive knowledge of pest behaviour and our products range and knowledge, we are able to develop a targeted approach to target the pest species while keeping non target insects and animals such as owls, possums and bees safe in the process.
- Sustainable: At Clean & Green Pest Managers we pride ourselves on being able to solve even the most complex pest problems in even the most sensitive environments in the most environmentally safe and sustainable way possible.
- Pet and Human-Friendly Solutions: When property owners contact a pest control service they want to eradicate the pests that are causing issues in their home while keeping their family’s and pets safe. Our Green methods are designed to reduce or completely eliminate the risks of exposure in contrast to traditional approaches where pesticides are often excessively applied.
How Does It Work?
- Diagnose the problem
- Track and monitor pest behaviour on your property.
- Design a customizable plan of action
- Offer solutions that are environmentally friendly and cost-effective
Protecting Our Native Wildlife and Pollinators
At Clean and green we have a love for Australia’s native wildlife and we are acutely aware of the potential risks of secondary poisoning to wildlife such as predatory birds and possums as well as our pollinators such as bees. All our technicians are specially trained to help identify and eliminate any potential risks
Choose Clean & Green for Your Sydney Pest Management Needs
Located on Sydney’s Northern beaches, we are industry leaders in green pest control solutions and are fully licensed by the NSW Environment Protection Agency. Whether you’re looking to service residential property, commercial premises, or strata building, we’re happy to serve. Our technicians are extensively trained and constantly updated on the latest and most environmentally safe methods to safely remove and manage any pests on your property.
Green pest control Sydney
If you have any questions about removing and managing pests around residential property, commercial premises or strata building, contact the team at Clean and Green Pest Management for obligation free advice. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we service the entire Sydney metropolitan area specialising in natural pest control methods that are safe for your family and pets.
Our licensed pest controllers can advise you on the safest and most environmentally friendly ways to control pests including cockroaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, fleas, rodents, spiders, ticks, wasps and bed bug eradication. We can also assist with possum removal and bird control methods. We strive to give you the best experience possible in terms of value for money, explanation and clear communication about how we plan to implement our services and pest control treatments. Click here for a pest removal quote or click the buttons below to get in touch.