Bed bug treatment services Northern Beaches.
Bed bug removal treatment
Clean and Green Pest Management specialises in commercial and domestic bed bug control. Depending upon the extent of the infestation we may use one or several of the following bed bug eradication and treatment methods:
- A thorough inspection is conducted to entire room/rooms including furniture.
- Beds are flipped on their side and mattresses is inspected along folds and straps for signs of bed bugs.
- Crack and crevice treatment to the following areas: bed frames, skirting boards, furniture, window and door frames, light switches, power points, air vents/paintings etc.
- A detailed report is written out upon completion of where signs of live bed bugs were found.
- A follow up treatment is to be booked 10-14 days after the initial treatment
What we can do to help prevent bed bug infestation
When it comes to bedbug treatment it is a 50/50 effort we need the full effort of the property owner to make sure the treatment is a success.
Step 1: Remove all clothing from wardrobe including shoes. Seal clothing in large garbage bags and transport to laundry to wash in hot water over 60 degrees or place dry clothes in dryer for minimum of 40 minutes on high heat. This must be done prior to the arrival of the technician.
Step 2: Remove all linen from bed and base follow procedure of step 1.Please note under the base there is often a thin linen material that is used to hide timber. This linen material may be removed and disposed of by the technician. This way we can properly inspect and treat the bed base
More information about our Northern Beaches pest control services
If you have any questions about removing bed bugs from your home or business premises, contact the team at Clean and Green Pest Management for obligation free advice. We are your local Northern Beaches pest controllers specialising in both traditional and the green pest control methods that are safe for your family and pets. Our licensed pest controllers can advise you on the safest and most sustainable ways to control pests including cockroaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, fleas, rodents, spiders, ticks, and wasps. We can also assist with possum removal and bird control methods. We strive to give you the best experience possible in terms of value for money, explanation and clear communication about how we plan to implement our services and pest control treatments. Click here for a pest removal quote or click the buttons below to get in touch.