You don’t actually have to do any preparation before you get a general spray done in your home. Meaning there is no need to empty any cupboards or move heavy furniture before the technician arrives (only if specially requested). However there are a couple of simple things you can do to help make the whole process easier. If you cant don’t stress we will work it out:
- Make sure there is access to all subfloor and roof void access points. (As these are key pest harbourage areas that are very important to treat.)
- If possible move your car onto the street or out of the way before the service so our technician has easy access to your property.
- Make sure all gates are un locked so we can access the entire perimeter of your property.
- Remove any washing from washing lines before the service so we can treat in and around them for spiders etc.
HOW WE DO IT ?
- Our Internal treatment includes treatment of interior perimeter skirting boards, kitchens , Bathrooms , laundry areas, roof voids and subfloor areas this eliminates the pests you can see and also the hidden pests you cant see.
- We then treat the exterior of your home focusing on pest entry points and harbourage areas this will help keep your home free from any new invasions.
One advantage of our pest control service is that we can adapt our service to suit your concerns or needs eg. If you would prefer we don’t treat the inside your home or you would like us to avoid certain areas just let our technician know and they will customise there treatment plan as needed.
WHAT ABOUT PETS AND CHILDREN?
We always recommend if you’ve got dogs or small children in the house, it’s best for them to be outside while we’re doing the inside of the property . It’s common for our customers to say , “Hey look, I’ll go for a walk with the dog” or go to the local playground with their kids while your doing the treatment inside or will just sit on the veranda. It usually only takes 25 minutes for the product to dry. Once the product’s dry, it’s fine to re-enter the property .One thing homeowners should be aware of is that unlike treatment products back in the day, Clean & Greens products are odour free, biodegradable and are applied as a very fine mist to the targeted surface areas only. The applications is dry within a few minutes. There’s no airborne reside or smell. Once dry the product binds with the applied surface and takes affect. This is a great thing for residents as they don’t need to vacate the home or property while the treatment is being carried out.
WINDOWS & GLASS FENCING
In order to control spiders and prevent some insects from entering through cracks in and around windows , it is important we treat around these areas our technician will do everything in his power not to mark the windows or glass fences but we cannot guarantee that this will not occur. It is always best advised that your annual window cleaning be done 2 weeks after your pest control service. Please note we do not remove spider webs as a part of our pest control service.
WHAT IF IT RAINS
There will be some exceptions but in most cases , you wont need to reschedule your appointment Firstly, many of the treatment products we use use are insoluble and once dried (which usually takes around 1/2 an hour to dry) It is very much the same principle as paint once it dries it won’t be washed away by rainfall, however if it’s been raining heavily, and the weather only looks to be getting worse, then it might be best to reschedule as the product cannot be applied during heavy rain fall.
If we need to reschedule your appointment our admin team will contact you to advise.
CANCELLATION – RE-BOOKING POLICY
We understand that sometimes plans can change, and you may need to cancel or reschedule your pest control service appointment. To provide the best service to all our customers, we have established the following cancellation/re-booking policy:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we kindly request that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
- In case of cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment, a cancellation fee may be charged on our discretion.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, we will do our best to accommodate your new preferred date and time, subject to availability.
- We request that you inform us of any rescheduling request at least 24 hours before the original appointment.
Please note that adherence to this policy allows us to efficiently manage our schedule and serve all our customers in a timely manner. We appreciate your understanding in these matters and thank you for choosing our pest control services.
If you have any further questions or need to cancel/rebook your appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Payment is due on the day via cash , cheque , mastercard or visa we have credit card facility’s and can process payments on the spot with no processing fees.
POST TREATMENT ADVISE
A Detailed post treatment information email will be sent after the treatment has been completed detailing what to inspect how the treatment works and our warrantys / guarantees however these are some following steps you will need to follow after our treatment to get the best results.
We recommend you do not clean floors within 30cm of your skirting boards for 1 week after service. You can sweep or vacuum lightly, but do not mop with hot water or cleaning products until after 1 week.
- Avoid pressure cleaning external walls as this can remove the treatment
- Don’t brush down cobwebs until 7 days after treatment has been carried out this increases the spider’s exposure to the product resulting in better control
You will go on a 12 monthly service plan where we will send you a yearly reminder via text or email we are here to protect your home for the long term!
Thank you for choosing Clean & Green Pest Managers to provide your pest control service!