Birds are beautiful creatures—some don’t mind having them around, but there are those who do. It’s often because they’re dealing with pest birds. The good news is, you can control the presence of birds on your property. The first thing you need to do is recognise the signs of a bird problem and find an immediate solution.
The longer the birds are on your property, the more difficult it will be to remove them. Here are some ways you can get rid of birds:
If you think you can get rid of pest birds all on your own, think again. Bird control is a complicated process. Additionally, there are laws and regulations in each territory and state on which species are protected and which are considered as pest birds. With that, the method of control varies from one state to another.
Hire a Professional Bird Control Service
With the laws and regulations that come with bird control, it’s more practical to hire a professional bird control service. Pest birds can be a huge problem, and they can be a health hazard.
For example, pigeons and seagulls are often the worst because they usually populate towns and cities. Bird removal becomes a challenge when it comes to this case due to several reasons. One, pigeons’ natural food is grain seeds, but they adapt to urban areas instead to find processed food. When there’s enough food supply, pigeons will breed the entire year.
On the other hand, seagulls return every year to the same nesting site. Therefore, it’s hard to get rid of them when they’re already established. Moreover, they can live up to 40 years, which during this time, they can keep breeding.
With that, there’s a great need for professional service. Fortunately, there are many out there. You need to find the right one for you by researching and checking their credentials one by one.
A good pest control company must have the ability to anticipate and answer all your health and safety concerns accurately. Additionally, their services must be customised to your needs as much as possible.
Here are some things you need to look for:
- Certifications: Licenses and certifications will demonstrate the company’s services. This will help you determine if the company has the highest industry standard practices.
- Affiliated associations: An excellent pest control company is recognised by industry associations as a trained, insured and trusted company. Companies that are recognised by these industry associations comply with strict membership criteria.
- Personal recommendations: Personal recommendations and word-of-mouth are still more powerful than the company’s word. Don’t hesitate to speak to neighbours, friends and family to find out more about the company’s services.
- Expertise/Experience: A reliable pest control company will provide you with peace of mind in the services provided and its relationship with customers.
- Transparency: A pest control company must be honest and transparent early on regarding the cost, level and duration of treatment necessary.
Knowing the right information when it comes to pest bird removal is crucial. Additionally, it’s essential you hire a pest bird control company to help you eliminate pest birds safely and effectively.
If you’re looking for effective bird control in Sydney, look no further than Clean and Green Pest Control. We serve the Northern Beaches and Sydney Metropolitan area. Contact us today to request a service.